Therapeutic massage is beneficial in increasing and maintaining general physical condition, easing pain and tension, improving tissue nutrition, relieving muscle spasms, enhancing circulation, encouraging healing of damaged tissue, increasing muscle tone, increasing lymphatic flow and relieving headaches.
Naturopathic medicine takes a holistic approach to healing the body. This means that it looks at the body and symptoms in their entirety to formulate a treatment plan that is specific to one person.
Treatment plans can include modalities such as botanical medicine, acupuncture, vitamins and minerals in clinical doses, massage, naturopathic manipulations, lifestyle counselling, and much more.
Medicines used by a naturopathic doctor are meant to be a gentle aid for the body to strengthen its innate ability to heal itself.
Sports injury rehabilitation, pre and post-operative rehabilitation, general conditioning programs and overall maintenance programs.
- Direct 1 on 1 therapy in private rooms with a registered physiotherapist
- No double booking
- No support staff instead of the therapist
- No large open gym with multiple other clients
- Individualized treatment plans based on best research evidence
- Focus on orthopedic manual therapy including; joint mobilization and manipulation, soft tissue manipulation, stretching and strengthening programs
- Dry Needling